1. Install on rigid & level floor
2. Ideal room temperature for optimum performance of a refrigeration is 10â—‹ C to 43â—‹ C
3. Do not install the refrigerator where it is exposed to direct sunlight or other heat source.
4. Install in an atmosphere which is dry or has air ventilation
5. The refrigerator requires enough air ventilation space around the cabinet to have efficient cooling performance ( Space at least 30cm from the top , 10 cm at the rear & 5 cm at both sides.
6. Ground the refrigerator to prevent electric shock & noise interference
7. Make the refrigerator stand horizontally by adjusting the leveling leg ( Adjustor )
1. Cleaning inside the refrigerator. Wipe the surface gently with soft cloth
2. Connect the refrigerator to an exclusive wall power outlet, the refrigerator can be connected to an outlet soon after its installed. Surely use with rated voltage and exclusive power outlet.
3. Allow enough duration for sufficient cooling before storing food.It may take about 4 hours to fully cool down and could even take about 24 hrs when the ambient is high.
1. Keep enough space between foods. Several food placed together may obstruct the flow of cold air.
2. Make food cold enough before putting it in refrigerator. Putting warm food in the refrigerator raises the inside temperature and wastes electricity.
3. Do not block the cold air vent. This will adversely affect the cold air flow & may not keep the temperature inside even. Moreover, it could result in food near vent freezing.
4. Using food wrap or sealed containers prevent the food from drying on transition of smells.